Packing,etc

Posted by Anne , Friday, May 21, 2010 8:55 PM

(I don't know who this is but I've got to admire her creativity)


I've been getting all my things together and trying to figure out what to pack. Actually, I've mostly been avoiding the inevitable. aka pack. Then again, it would help if I had a suitcase (which I don't) and all of my items (which I also don't have) so...it's kiiiiind of pointless but not really. I also need to be putting my room back in order which is currently in shambles but it looks like that might be prolonged until the return from nordic-land-r-us (is Iceland technically nordic?) I suppose I'll learn that eventually.

Anyways, I'm trying to get myself into the habit of posting daily even if nothing has really gone on during the course of the day. Well...that's not exactly true. I worked today at the bakery and surprisingly the customers were happy with their cakes...usually there's at least one person who is like "I wanted a lighter shade of cream but not as dark as ivory but within the same color family as ecru...etc" so it was a feat of a day. Came home to the long-awaited-vacation-debate! Which entailed my parents discussing where we should go this year, the beach or the beach aka a new beach or the same we've been going to for about five or so years now. Anybody have any recommendations? We've been looking at a few in South Carolina since we haven't frequented there in a while.

Other than that I continued my constant efforts to fritter away my time on the internets so far Anne = 1,000 and life = 2.3 however, Iceland will for sure change this seeing as most of my time will be outdoors. Pros = I don't think they have a large mosquito population in Iceland and it won't be overwhelmingly humid/sweltering Cons = No sweet tea for a while.

Well that just about concludes my daily diatribe maybe one of these days i'll actually get creative and hypothesize a complex theory on this blog. Maybe not.

until tomorrow when I will most likely not stimulate your
brain cells and you'll be wondering why you spent your time
reading this blog before I leave for Iceland
-Anne.


btw, while writing this I had the song "99 problems" by Jay-Z in my head. I TOTALLY identify with it in a non-identifiable way.

1 Response to "Packing,etc"

erin Says:

hi darling! love the background! love the blog-ness, i hope you'll post a LOT while you're over there, i am vicariously going to Iceland through you. ;)

love!

Post a Comment