Dens evaginatus

Posted by Anne , Monday, May 24, 2010 8:54 PM


(a close up of my teeth, it's the middle one on the right side)

So, I didn't post yesterday. I thought about it but I didn't go through with it but hey, at least I remembered! Anyways, more stimulating news ahead I promise.

1. I turned in my completed panels and brochure for Meredith's NCMA Exhibition, I don't when the exhibition is or where it is but it's probably going to be going on while i'm in Iceland which is both awesome and not.

2. I found out I have a TALON CUSP and/or Dens Evaginatus and/or Eagle's talon. It's basically like a calcium deposit on the back of one of my teeth that apparently occurs in around 1-6% of the population.period. so that makes me feel allll kinds of special haha and it has either Native American or Asian roots and is commonly linked to Mongoloid traits. I've done vague research as to ascertain more information but there's a relatively small amount about it. But it is said to have possible links to heredity which explains why my Dad has two and I have one. I can't remember if my siblings have them or not though.

3. I have a suitcase! it's red :) just like all my luggage. Red is my favorite color hands down. Anyways, it's super awesome and i'm pretty stoked about packing things away. Downside is that the suitcase is already 10 lbs and the max weight requirement is 50 lbs...hopefully everything will fit because I don't want to have to pay extra just because airlines are INSANE.

4. Got hiking boots, despite my previous post I found some with my parent's at Dick's which means that probably a couple of the other girls will probably have the same shoe. I'm thinking about getting red laces to differentiate. Either way, they were Merrell's which are all kinds of fancy but I usually wear a size 7.5-8 and I HAD TO GET A SIZE 9! Makes me feel like i've got small aircraft carriers at the bottoms of my legs.

5. Got a rain slicker - first ever official rainslicker. I mostly rely on umbrellas to ward of precipitation but a coat will do just fine I suppose. It's green. that's my second favorite color.

I haven't been up to much else other than being unusually exasperated. Though that's not really that unusual. Oh, my car has about a quarter tank left and i'm hoping it'll last me 'til friday. I don't have much driving to do but still I don't want to fill up before I leave, i'd rather save that money for things in Iceland.
HOLY CRAP I'M GOING TO ICELAND. LAND OF ICE. Wowzers. still not used to it and probably won't be until I'm on the plane.

that's all for tonight.
4 more days
-Anne.


also I really need to do the homework for iceland. don't want to start off on a bad foot.

1 Response to "Dens evaginatus"

Brittany Says:

My mom informed me today, and said to tell you as well, that we should all watch the new season of The Bachelorette because... they are doing their typical romantic vacation in Iceland!!!!!! haha I told her that neither of us are likely to tune in.

Post a Comment