Next Friday

Posted by Anne , Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:47 AM


So as y'all may or may not know, I'm going to Iceland next friday May 28th. I'm equal parts terrified and excited mostly because i've never been on an airplane or outside of the country. I'm looking forward to experiencing something outside of myself and my carefully crafted environment. It's going to be strange that's for sure, mostly because my mind can't quite comprehend what to expect other than cold weather and sheep, and a volcano. oh and pale people, so to a certain extent I should fit in. that is a joke. Anywho, I've decided to make a mirror blog to the one i'll be posting for official reasons and keep you guys updated with what's going on and what I'll be up to if you care to know.


1 Response to "Next Friday"

Anonymous Says:

Can't wait to hear more! You'll have such a great time! Take loads of pictures!

Post a Comment